Administrative Assistant – Supporter Services (Fundraising)
Assistance Dogs Australia trains and places unique dogs with Australians in unique situations. We currently train dogs that specialise in support for people with a physical disability, autism or post traumatic stress; as well as providing a range of services to these individuals and their families. Our Assistance Dogs provide independence, self-esteem, improved health and relationships to individuals and families – resulting in stronger and more successful communities.
About the Role
We are looking for a dog loving (you will be seeing dogs all day long) and outgoing, motivated and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to contribute to our Supporter Services (Fundraising) team in delivering an exceptional experience to our current and potential ADA Supporters. You will be the frontline voice on the phone, assist in managing all incoming email enquiries and communications, as well as responding to any question or enquiries that our valued supporters may have.
You will also assist in maintaining our database (Salesforce) and complete basic fundraising bank reconciliations and transacting some donations.
This role will be full time and based at our Assistance Dogs National Training School in Waterfall NSW.
- Primary contact for all supporter enquiries, via phone, email or traditional mail
- Meeting all supporter enquiries in timely and professional manner
- Maintain accurate donor records within Salesforce database
- Processing of phone and mail donations whether via cash, cheque or credit card
- Assist in maintaining regular cycles of donor communications
- Ensure that voicemails are cleared each morning and timely call backs are made
- Escalate any unresolved supporter issues
- Support general administrative tasks across the organisation when directed
- Supporting national administration with ad-hoc tasks
About You and Your Experience
- At least 2 years in a similar administrative role that was ideally within a not-for-profit organisation
- A true heart for service and making a difference
- Absolute passion to deliver the very best quality service to our supporters with proven skills in both written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in the use of Salesforce
- Experience in accurate recording of both personal and financial record and information
- A willingness for continual learning
- Understanding that being of service means sometimes going above and beyond your job description!
If you would like any further information on this role please contact our People & Culture Manager, Linton Davey on [email protected] or +61 432 633 040