Fundraise for us
There are so many fun and fabulous ways you can fundraise for Assistance Dogs Australia – whatever your age and wherever you live.
The easiest way to fundraise is to set up an online fundraising page for your event or fundraising efforts, like on:
- Set up a gofundme fundraiser. Assistance Dogs Australia is registered with gofundme so donations made through there are still tax-deductible.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser. This can be done easily in a few minutes if you have a Facebook account. Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to Assistance Dogs Australia.
- Donate directly through our online donation form. Direct your fundraising participants here, it’s also safe, easy and quick.
Some of the occasions you can fundraise for in 2023 include:
- Valentine’s Day Tuesday 14 February
- National War Animal Day Friday 24 February
- International Women’s Day Wednesday 8 March
- World Autism Awareness Day Sunday 2 April
- Mother’s Day Sunday 7 May
- National Volunteer Week Monday 8 May – Sunday 14 May
- Take Your Dog to Work Day Saturday 24 June
- PTSD Awareness Day Tuesday 27 June
- International Assistance Dog Week Sunday 6– Saturday 12 August
- International Dog Day Saturday 26 August
- Father’s Day Sunday 3 September
- World Animal Day Wednesday 4 October
- World Occupational Therapy Week Monday 23 – Sunday 29 of October
- World Occupational Therapy Day Friday 27 October
- International Day of People with Disability (IDPWD) Sunday 3 December
- International Volunteer Day Tuesday 5 December
You can also represent and raise money for Assistance Dogs Australia through fun runs or challenge events like Sydney’s City2Surf.
But anytime is a good time to fundraise or raise awareness!
If you need more help, please email us or call 1800 688 384 and ask to speak to our Fundraising team.
About us | Support us | Services | Terms & Conditions | Contact us