Workplace Giving is a three way partnership between employees, employers and charities. It brings compelling benefits to each party. From supporting charities to meeting corporate social responsibility objectives, Workplace Giving joins communities in positive and lasting relationships.
Benefits for the employee
Workplace Giving offers employees a convenient and meaningful way to donate to Assistance Dogs Australia. The benefits participating employees say they enjoy most include:
- Making a difference to Assistance Dogs Australia knowing their contribution is helping to train Super Pups and reaching another person in need
- Their contribution reaching further (over 70% of companies match donations)
- Donations are immediately tax effective
- Assistance Dog visits to the work place
- Sponsoring their own puppy
Corporate social responsibility benefits for your organisation
Workplace Giving offers employers a vehicle to build charity community partnerships and boost employee morale. Low on cost and administration, Workplace Giving mobilizes significant charity funding. It motivates and engages employees while improving staff retention by:
- Advancing corporate leadership and community impact
- Demonstrating good corporate social responsibility
- Strengthen employee recruitment, loyalty and retention levels
- Build constructive relationships with charities
- Require minimal work from payroll administration and are cost effective
Benefits to Assistance Dogs Australia
Workplace Giving programs channel 100% of donated funds directly to Assistance Dogs Australia. Regular bulk payroll donations save on administration costs and allow more effective planning and:
- Create lasting relationships with organisation
- Stable long term funding
Who facilitates workplace giving?
Good2Give's Workplace Giving service gives employees the opportunity to make a significant and lasting impact on the work of their preferred charity/s through a direct tax deductible donation from their pre-tax pay.
Starting Workplace Givingwith Assistance Dogs Australia
If your company does not participate in Workplace Giving but you would still like to donate through your pay you can fill out our Workplace Giving form, or talk to facilitators such as Good2Give or United Way or talk to us directly.
Download a Workplace Giving form here
Phone Toll Free: 1800 688 364
Fax: 02 9699 1171